Certifying Agents

How to get your form certified.

In order to get approved for a California Phone, Section 2 of your Application form must be certified by a qualified professional. Your current doctor, audiologist, or other specialist can fill out Section 2 of the form.

Any costs required to get a certifying agent’s signature to participate in the DDTP and California Phones are the sole responsibility of the consumer and are not the responsibility of DDTP. Costs might include, but are not limited to, transportation, doctor or certifying agent office visits, or parking.


Need to find a Certifying Agent?

If you do not have a doctor, you can search here to find a doctor or other medical professional in your area who can sign your Certification Form.

* Required field

Search Radius*:  
Zip Code*:   (California Only)
Anti-spam check*: